My easter was a bit tedious to be honest. I did nothing apart from rest and school work. So yesterday, my Cousin and I decided to take ourselves out. We wandered around town and finally ended up at Red's True Barbecue .
 I mean it was awesome and I can't believe i'm just eating there. 
How was your easter? 

 Youtube || Instagram || Tumblr || Facebook 

15 comments

  1. i love that coat
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/03/belted-scarf.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome. Love your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the photos a lot !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog..Love it, and your so gorgeous

    http://leapovfaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanna say I love your style !!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! Your photos and style is perfection.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful, I really love your hat and shoes in this outfit !
    xx, Charlie
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! I'm super excited that I found your blog. It's really awesome!

    www.racquel-partsofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM