Blue Days
Thursday, 9 April 2015
Photo Credit : Mama
Is it just me or today feels like a Saturday ? I saw this white dungarees in h&m and decided to buy it. I've never owned one. Even as a child. I love it though, its comfortable and thats all i'm about lol. I've always been in love with blue, it was my favourite colour growing up.. then I didn't really have a best colour for a while, its not something i've put much thought into to be honest until lately. It's my theme colour this Spring/Summer tbf! I love it!!!!
This post by Patricia is everything.
Also, i've been such a slag at blogging of late. I promise I'm trying guys and I think/talk of blogging like 99% of my day. I'll love to bring as much content as I can but my life at the moment will not just let me. But i'm trying...... Hope everyone is well. Until next time....
your dungarees are lovely
ReplyDeletegafashion.blogspot.com
thank you. xx
DeleteGreat! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the look ! So pretty !
ReplyDeleteSara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr
Thanks Sara..xx
DeleteYour Dungaree is nice.
ReplyDeletewww.icelaw.me
Thanks
Delete