Is this jumper not everything? I've had it for a while now, I get so many compliments every-time I wear it, I know someone that bought it after she saw it on me, its a favourite ^_^  
Hope everyone is well? 

 Youtube || Instagram || Tumblr || Facebook 

15 comments

  1. You're right! This jumper really is everything! Loving this look <3

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. And those shoes...they're amazing !

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photography girl x

    http://phuckyonikon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love that jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous lip combo, literally everything in this post is perfection, the hair, lips, boots and that jumper.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, your jumper is everything! where did you find it from?
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. It's from Zara. It's no longer on the website but maybe check in store ?

      Delete
  7. love your hair and in love with your jumper!

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM