I love this product, I use it when I'm tired and not really up for all that deep face cleansing thing.
 It really works and after a rinse, my face feels smoother than ever.
This is £13.95

This product is my first step to a perfect deep cleanse.
 I use it with a face sponge and rinse after.
This is £10

I use this when my face is under attack.  Lol, Literally. The spots I get are ruthless.
They leave dark spots and this product really helps,
no wonder its so expensive! £35 I bleed!

This is the only thing I wash my face with in the shower.
It is awesome but i'll definitely try something else next time,
 I know I can find a cheaper option for the work it does tbvh!
This is £19
My skincare regime changes every now and again so expect an updated post soon. 

12 comments

  1. I use that exfoliator from Bodyshop too, I love its fab!
    Holly x
    http://aromanticcalamity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this dear!
    New blog post
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/you-are-what-you-listen-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice products
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it made you bleed !! :o

    Win Pink in Tokyo clothing on my blog !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ocean Salt is my favorite! I love the way it makes my skin feel clean and soft

    xo

    Milan at http://www.preyonfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aesop products are so expensive, but they really do work!!! I haven't tried this but for spot attack it sounds great! One to invest in for emergencies maybe!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i swear by the clarins cleanser and ocean salt!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM