I'm obsessed with getting things in order, re-arranging and making homes for my property... OCD!!!!!
I find that doing this makes my life easy. It prepares me mentally as I know where everything is. 
The first step to getting shit done is organisation. Write to do lists, make short term goals, clean up after yourself, wakeup early, keep cool under pressure (this is a tricky one, however it is possible). 
All these tips are not easy to accomplish, as easy as they sound to say accomplishing them is the latter. It takes time and practice and trying them in different ways, and admits all the hassle, remember to stay calm.

10 comments

  1. These are so cute!! Such a good idea to organise things xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing to be organized dear
    kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I also love organization :)
    ---------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great idea! I'm definitely going to do this to organize my things. Love your blog!

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a to-do list! I would probe write one once a day hahah OTT? xxx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM