Monday was quite an annoying day, was it the rain that made my whole day useless and allowed me not to get anything done ? At least I made soup! I hate when it rains, I can stand the cold and wind but rain? sigh. 
I came back home early to avoid all that outdoor hassle, made my soup and jumped right into bed. I spent the rest of my day FaceTiming and watching The McCarthy's until I slept off.

6 comments

  1. This is looking so delicious !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sooo good, I love soup, but I feel me making this would be a disaster waiting to happen - even though I can cook!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll never know if you don't try, love your blog <3

      Delete
  3. you made soup and I wasn't invited?

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM