I've  been swamped with so much work but I'm done now so lets get this !! 
This is really what I wear almost every single day.  I just alternate  between my shoes and shirts but usually I'm in black or blue jeans, a massive coat and I'm good to go. I am sure you already know I hate the cold, almost froze taking these pictures, Damn! My coat is from H&M, its sold out but you can find a similar one here. My boots are from Zara, I believe they are sold out too but you can also find a similar one here or here. Tomorrow's post is about food, Hint* Hint* Lilly Pepples*

18 comments

  1. I love the outfit. great picture quality
    stylebysidibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so elegant and stylish ! Love it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply generous ! love your style x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots, gorgeous outfit

    Adaora x
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the coat and shoes, amazing look!! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole look!
    www.kindtococo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a beauty and your style is original and elegant!

    dadoba.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh this outfit is so fabulous, head to toe! The lipstick really adds a nice Autumn touch! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk/youtube x

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM