Happy New Year Guys!
 As some of you noticed, I was away towards the end of last year.
 So much was going on and I had to make my life a priority and my poor blog suffered the consequences. Ah well i'm here now. As you have noticed I changed my setup as I was really irritated by the last layout which obviously gave me 0 motivation and killed my Vibes. I just hope this year is different *Crosses Fingers*. I don't want to restrict this space to just Fashion and beauty, I want to be able to talk about food, travel, life happenings and not feel some type of way about it. 
I want it to be more lifestyle, Minimal, ME ! 
THE BEST OF 2014
In 2014 :
I learnt to stand on my own 
I started Eating Healthy*
I got closer to God
I started taking coffee
I found a Love for photography
I understood the real meaning of Patience from Experiences
I understood the meaning of Endless love
I learnt how to Shoki
I learnt that I'll be having a niece or nephew this year
I learnt to truly Let go 

4 comments

  1. Love your blog layout! I got mine from pipdig as well, they're the best! Good luck with your new blog direction in 2015!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see more posts as the year moves forward. Love the layout.x
    Www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

All images are mine unless I state otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Followers

INSTAGRAM