Everday Face | 7 Steps #1
Monday, 19 January 2015
7 simple steps to how I do my everyday makeup
(I'm making this post for the countless people that ask me what products I have on every other day)
- I start by filling my already threaded Brows with dark pencil to fill the little gaps and then blend till it looks as natural as possible
- I use a little Foundation to cover my dark spots *Use a good and clean brush I cannot stress this enough !
- Concealer is something I always have to use underneath my eyes as I have really sleepy looking eyes and I can sometimes look tired and concealer makes me look awake and brightens my face.
- I actually just use translucent Powder as it doesn't add give that cakey look that Face powders do as some of them are even foundation !
- Okay, Blush is something I used to hate with a passion, But never say never. I'm a converted lover. I'll admit blush adds something to your makeup! I see it now. Just know what fits your face.
- Mascara is my Heart. If I was to wear only one makeup item for the rest of my life, Quote me, It will be MASCARA!!! My lashes are naturally long(I get asked if I have False Lashes on Long, I know!!) Mascara gives them that extra Wow that just makes my heart happy. This is probably my best part of makeup. The struggle to get it off tho. Lord!
- My Lipstick journey is worth a post I tell you. I've had to go through so many to find what colour truly suits me. I'm into really dark vampy colours, I look my best in them.
What is your Everyday Face Like? How many steps?
What shade concealer do you use under your eyes? Good post btw.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It is Caramel from Nars.
DeleteOrganic coconut oil (or just the regular kind) works like magic when it comes to getting mascara and most makeup off. Or if you can't get your hands on that, Lush's Ultrabland does the same thing although price-wise, you get less for more. I just stick with coconut oil as I use it for my hair and body anyway. Oh and coconut oil really helped me with my under-eye dark circles. I've still got puffy eyes but at least they're the same complexion as the rest of my face. x
ReplyDelete/ O.R.R.
Thank you so much for this, I'm going to get it tomorrow!!
DeleteI really want to try NARS makeup! Great post Jemimah x
ReplyDeleteyou should, amazing stuff!
DeleteI loooove nars foundation! Great routine. x
ReplyDeletethank you.. x
DeleteI would love to try the NARS concealer !
ReplyDeleteGiveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr
thanks sara
DeleteFab everyday makeup! The lip products are gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteAbi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk
thank you. xx
DeleteSo in love with the Nars makeup, great choices for an everyday look - love this post :)
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out our latest post x
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html
thank you.
DeleteAbsolutely love Nars foundation, I use Nars sheer glow and I like how it looks so natural. Thinking about trying their concealer as well. Great post!
ReplyDeletehttp://preyonfashion.blogspot.com/
thanks. xx
Delete